Saturday 7 May 2011

GET  WELL BEAR

 I thought I would do a post of one of the poems I
send out with my Teddy Bears.
The following poem is to send to someone as a
Get Well Bear.

TED WITH NO NAME

My name is unknown
But that doesn’t matter.
Fuzzy Bear in Box
with Poem in Scroll £17.99
including postage


















Cause I hope I can stay
And perhaps have a natter.

And when you feel bored
And can’t think what to do.

(More lines and verses follow  upon request)
  © J. Berry.

All my poems are copyright so please don't copy in any way :)

There are dozens of other poems to choose from
eg. Birthday Bear, Friendship Bear,
Chocolate Bear, Wedding Bear etc. etc. 
There are too many to list here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi J.B
    I followed your link from 'my berry thoughts' and have enjoyed looking at your wonderful creations. Thankyou. I also love Jesus and He is my Master.
    Sending love in Him from Devon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and so pleased you found Moondust Blog as well as my God Thoughts one. So good to hear you love Jesus too. Sending love to you too.Jackie x

      Delete